90 Fremont Place

PLEASE SEE OUR COMPANION HISTORIES
WILSHIRE BOULEVARD   BERKELEY SQUARE    ST. JAMES PARK   
FOR AN INTRODUCTION TO FREMONT PLACE, CLICK HERE



Congregationalist minister James Fifield, who later lived at #118, was not the only conservative minister who could rationalize providing himself with a lavish Fremont Place house; another was retired Baptist evangelical preacher Cortland J. Myers, who commissioned Ray J. Kieffer to design one for he and his wife in 1922. The Department of Buildings issued building permits to Myers for a house and garage at 90 Fremont Place on July 25th of that year.

The full story of 90 Fremont Place will appear in due course.




Illustration: Google Maps